BC/BE Internal Medicine-Pediatrics or Internal Medicine physician needed to join Lexington Medical Clinic, an established group of community Physicians & Nurse Practitioner serving residents of Lexington, MO and surrounding area.
Employment highlights include but are not limited to:
* Base Salary + Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
* Stability of joining a mature, hospital-employed practice
* Opportunity to work in a rural healthcare setting with short drive to Kansas City metro amenities
* Excellent health benefits, CME, malpractice, sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
* Licensure, Fees, Dues Allowance
About Lafayette Regional Health Center
Lafayette Regional Health Center is a 25 bed critical access hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, located in historic Lexington, Missouri, 50 miles east of Kansas City. This primary care hospital offers a comprehensive array of services in a small-town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they're receiving quality healthcare in their hometown. Lafayette Regional Health Center also owns and operates three physician clinics throughout Lafayette County.
About Lexington, MO
Located just 45 miles east of downtown Kansas City, Missouri, Lexington is an acclaimed historical site nestled in Lafayette County. Full of rich Civil War history and the start of the Old Trails Region that encompasses nine scenic Missouri counties, Lexington boasts a storied 1847 courthouse; the Lexington Civil War State Historic Site, including the battlefield that saw fierce fighting on September 18 - 20, 1861 that today draws visitors from around the world; stunning antebellum homes and four unique historic districts.
About HCA Midwest Health
HCA Midwest Health is the largest healthcare network in the Kansas City area, as ranked by Becker's Hospital Review, comprised of 7 hospitals, 3 freestanding ERs, 2,500 physicians, 7 urgent care centers, 150 physician practice locations, and 7 surgery centers. We channel patient-focused care to our community through more than 150 access points that include hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, urgent cares, surgery centers, and an array of other services. But our strength lies in the more than 9,500 compassionate, caring professionals who work tirelessly to provide patients with the highest quality care when sick - while remaining committed to wellness in our community.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Allegra Lowell, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.
Lafayette Regional Health Center is located in historic Lexington, Missouri, 50 miles east of Kansas City. This primary care facility offers a comprehensive array of services in a small town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they're receiving quality healthcare in their hometown.
* 25-bed acute care facility
* All new private rooms with private baths
* State-of-the art imaging and testing services
* Full range of general and laparoscopic surgeries
* Nearly 20 medical specialties covered
* Wellness programs and rehabilitation services
* Emergency services available 24/7
* Board Certified physicians
* Staff trained in pediatric and advanced cardiac life support
* Named by The Joint Commission as one of the nation's top performing hospitals for achieving key quality measures for pneumonia care for 2010.
* Consistently in the top 5 percent of HCA facilities nationwide for employee satisfaction
* Top 10 percent of HCA facilities nationwide for physician satisfaction
Medical-Surgical Inpatient Unit
Outpatient Services in a variety of specialties
Lexington, which sits high atop of bluffs overlooking the Missouri River, is located a quick 45 minutes from all the amenities of metropolitan Kansas City, and only an hour from the Kansas City International Airport.
The whole family will enjoy this community's abundance of recreational facilities, including well-equipped parks, fishing lakes, volley ball courts, horseshoe pits, hike/bike trails, a baseball complex, with lighted fields, a t-ball field, a water park, with a 140-foot open flume water slide, a youths activity center, including theatrical productions, and a soon-to-arrive multiplex theater.
Lexington public schools, "Accredited with Distinction", provide academic excellence. The Wentworth Military Academy and Junior College strives to instill good study habits and time management skills in each cadet, while providing solid subjects and the U.S. Army Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps program.