Orthopedic Surgeon - Fast growth. Nebraska
Join our busy established Orthopedic practice
(2) Fellowship trained, highly respected Orthopedic Surgeons have more volume than they can handle
Good Samaritan Medical Group - Orthopedic Surgery
(2) fellowship trained MD's; team of PA's; great staff; great OR's
Heart of America - Kearney, Nebraska
Our Clinic is located adjoined to CHI Health Good Samaritan Hospital
Your partners are fellowship trained in Joints, Sports; Foot and Ankle. Grow your practice quickly!
- Extensive referral network
- Level II Trauma Center; some Trauma call.
- Our own 911 - Ground and air transport service
- Access to Outpatient Surgery Center to extend your business
- State of the art operating rooms; secure block time
- Dedicated unit for ortho patients; highly respected and established Joint Center program; top rated orthopedic's program. Dedicated IP ortho PA
- Rehab unit, PMR, amazing Physical Therapy team
- Hospitalists 24/7
Competitive compensation with a base salary plus RVU incentives. Benefits package, retirement savings, relocation package, annual CME allowance, paid malpractice insurance, and tail coverage
CHI is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care. With its national office in Chicago and a team of approximately 150,000 employees, physicians and advanced practice clinicians, CommonSpirit Health operates 142 hospitals and more than 700 care sites across 21 states. In FY 2018, Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health had combined revenues of $29.2 billion and provided $4.2 billion in charity care, community benefit, and unreimbursed government programs. Learn more at www.commonspirit.org.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers and support a drug-free work environment.
CHI Health (Nebraska) has implemented a nicotine free work policy and will consider only qualified nicotine free candidates. As of March 1, 2019, cotinine (nicotine) will be added to the list of substances screen for during the post offer, pre-employment testing for all external job candidates offered employment. A positive result for cotinine (nicotine) will eliminate eligibility for employment. consideration.