Internal Medicine Physicians - Mercy Clinics in St. Louis County, Missouri, and Surrounding Communities
Residency Stipend, Commencement Bonus, and Student Loan Payment Programs
Mercy Clinic is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine Physicians to join established and growing outpatient practices in St. Louis, Missouri, and surrounding communities. Mercy Clinic’s Internal Medicine practices are powered by teams of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and full support staffs.
Our Internal Medicine practices are a part of Mercy Clinic a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A.
Mercy Clinic Internal Medicine:
- Monday through Friday scheduling, no weekends
- Nurse On Call for after hour support
- Outpatient care only
- Research and teaching opportunities with Mercy’s own IM Residency Program
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- Partnership in our physician led, multi-specialty organization
These Positions Offer:
- Residency Stipend for early commitment
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Payment Program
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and primary care practices are located in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Megan Sievers, MHA, FASPR
Physician Recruiter – Mercy Clinic East Community
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597
Megan.Sievers@Mercy.Net | mercy.net
Mercy Clinic supports Mercy Hospital-St. Louis which is a 979-bed, community, not-for-profit, teaching hospital located in the suburbs of St. Louis. Mercy Hospital is a Level 1 trauma center and has residency training programs in family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN and a Critical Care Fellowship. The campus also includes a Children’s Hospital, Heart Hospital and free standing Cancer Center with 100K square feet of diagnostic & research capability.
Mercy Hospital St. Louis offers:
- 24/7 Hospitalist Coverage
- Mercy SafeWatch Electronic ICU Program
- EPIC Software System, which is an innovative tool that helps us fulfill our commitment to serving patients with the highest levels of safety, quality care and personal service. “One patient one record.”
- Surgery Center- 29 operating rooms