Hospitalist Opportunity in New Mexico
We are seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at Los Alamos Medical Center, a 47-bed hospital in Los Alamos, NM
Los Alamos Medical Center:
- Competitive annual salary with sign-on bonus, paid relocation, financial advocate and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Flexible schedule 7 on/7 off in cohesive team settings with robust onsite administrative support
- The strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
Los Alamos Medical Center
- 47-bed acute care facility
- Major healthcare provider for Northern New Mexico and the only hospital in the community
- Offers complete medical, surgical, obstetrical, pediatric, emergency and diagnostic services
- More than $7 million invested into hospital expansion, improvements and additions
Los Alamos, NM
- Located just 45 minutes from Santa Fe and 1.75 hours north of Albuquerque
- Situated in the Southern Rocky Mountains, Los Alamos is a beautiful place of clean air, outdoor living, breathtaking vistas and one of the most educated communities in the U.S.
- Recently named by America City Business Journals as the best place to live in America
- Home of the Los Alamos National Laboratory created in 1943 to develop the world’s first Atomic Bomb, which employs the nation’s most highly educated population per capita
- Los Alamos is home to the Pajarito Ski Mountain, the top-notch Larry Walkup Aquatic Center, a scenic high altitude golf course, a community skating rink, an urban trail system that connects to adjacent National Forest trails, the Jemez National Recreation Area and the Valles Caldera National Preserve
- Known for its excellent school system with five elementary schools and one middle school offer multiple gifted and talented education programs
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on PracticeMatch.