Emergency Medicine Physician
Emergency Medical Associates (EMA), an Envision Physician Services Provider, is hiring Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team at Newton Medical Center.
Physicians must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM).Envision Physician Services is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including: Physician-led organization Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options “A” rated professional liability insurance Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast Competitive compensation including several benefit options Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs Colleague referral bonus program *Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status
Newton Medical Center. a member of the Atlantic Health System, is a 148-bed community hospital serving northwestern New Jersey as well as the Poconos and New York. Newton Medical Center was ranked #3 top New Jersey hospital under 350 beds by Castle Connolly for 2017, and ranked among the top 4 in the following specialties: breast cancer, prostate cancer, hip and knee repair, high-risk pregnancy, congestive heart failure, stroke, and neurological disorders. Newton Medical Center recently achieved the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Pathway to Excellence designation and is one of a select few health care facilities in New Jersey accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) in all three echocardiography procedures: adult transthoracic, adult transesophogeal and adult stress.
Emergency Department Profile
- 36,000 annual patient volume?
- 28 beds
- Fast Track
- EPIC EMR
- Advanced Practice Provider coverage
- A Primary Stroke Treatment Center - named among the top 10% in the nation for treatment of stroke by consumer healthcare ratings group Healthgrades®.
- 5-star ratings for superior quality performance in treatment of: Heart Failure, Sepsis, and Respiratory Failure
- Pilot Program of opiate medication-assisted therapy
- Very competitive hourly rates
Newton, NJ is centrally located in the Kittatinny Valley within the NJ Highlands between the Delaware and Hudson Rivers.
- 1 hour from New York City, 45 minutes from upstate New York and 30 minutes to the Pocono Mountains
- Home to the New Jersey State fair and Sussex County Community College
- Cultural attractions include quaint restaurants, specialty shops, antique shops, art galleries, community events and festivals
- Recreational options include SkyView Golf Club and Sussex Skyhawks Professional Baseball