HCA Healthcare is looking for a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to Lead and Grow Program at Doctors Hospital of Augusta in Augusta, GA.
* Ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Interventional Cardiology with interest in both Coronary and Peripheral Interventions; CTO experience a plus; no structural program at facility
* High volume practice with opportunity to ramp up extremely quickly; compensation related to productivity after year 1; no cap on compensation
* Clinic three half days; Cath Lab remaining part of week
* Shared STEMI call of 1:4
* Employed practice with competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including occurrence based malpractice, relocation, health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
* Candidates looking for a collegial work environment with a strong commitment to teamwork and unmatched growth and leadership opportunities are encouraged to apply and will be given the priority consideration
About HCA Healthcare
* HCA Healthcare is one of the largest healthcare systems in the country with over 180 hospitals in 20 states
* Our national Cardiac, Thoracic and Vascular Services team is comprised of nationally recognized physicians who are dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care across the country as well as improving care options through participation in clinical trials, device trials and scientific research
* HCA Healthcare is the also the largest sponsor of graduate medical education with over 4000 residents and fellows in ACGME accredited programs and more programs opening every year
* Our healthcare system was established over 50 years ago and continues to improve the quality of care provided to our patients in the communities we serve
Doctors Hospital of Augusta in Augusta, GA
* Doctors Hospital of Augusta is a 350-bed tertiary care center serving the greater Augusta area
* Recognized as one of 17 Georgia facilities to meet highest levels for clinical outcomes in Acute Myocardial Infarction and Heart Failure
* Accredited Chest Pain Center
As for Augusta, there is no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there is something special about our community, something that can't be replicated in any other place. Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia's second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
For additional information, please contact Amber.Holiman@HCAHealthcare.com or visit www.calendly.com/amber-holiman/cardiology to schedule a call at your convenience.
At Doctors Hospital we are committed to providing the highest level of quality care easily accessible in an efficient and friendly manner. We understand you have many choices in the community for health care service and strive to instill the importance of customer service throughout all our patient care areas. You can be assured that Doctors Hospital is equipped with the most modern technology to assist your physician with diagnosing and treating your medical needs. Our primary focus is our patients' comfort, convenience and privacy. OurÂ mission and values, as well as strong customer service philosophy guide our actions every day.
We're leading the way in Augusta with procedures in robotic surgery, advanced orthopedic services, and emergency care that is second to none. But most importantly, we have expert physicians you can rely on, who are committed to excellent outcomes in a safe environment. Our commitment to those quality outcomes is evident in the recognition we've received. Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center. We were recently the first hospital in the area to be designated a Center of Excellence in Women's Health Surgery. And we were one of 244 hospitals nationally to be named a top performer for Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission.Â For two years in a row.
Doctors Hospital was also recognized as one of only 17 hospitals in the state of Georgia placed in the Chairman's Category, the highest category attainable, by the Georgia Hospital Association for clinical outcomes. This means that our hospital scored in the top five percent of all Georgia Hospitals in patient outcomes for conditions including acute myocardial infarction, heart failure, pneumonia, and surgical care improvement project measures.
As home to theÂ Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest inpatient burn center in the United States, we are a national expert on burn care and continue to be a leader in advanced burn and wound treatment. Recent physical improvements include the opening of theÂ Joseph M. Still Advanced Wound and Burn Clinic. The clinic includes 20 patient rooms and a new hyperbaric treatment area. Additionally, a major expansion of the inpatient unit was completed increasing patient capacity from 59 to 70 beds. This project included the renovation of 20 private burn ICU rooms, doubling the size of our dedicated burn Operating Rooms from two to four, and the addition of a dedicated post surgical PACU recovery area for our burn surgical patients. In addition, the burn center was recently granted a special burn designation as part of the Georgia Trauma Care Network. This designation included a rigorous review program administered by the American Burn Association (ABA) and the American College of Surgeons (ACA).
Additionally, we have recently been pleased to have ourÂ Clyde A. Burgamy Center for Women, renovated and refurbished. Built on a solid foundation of providing Family Centered Maternity Care, the beautiful enhancements contribute to an overall feeling of well-being with the comforts of home.
In addition to the renovation of our Women's Center, ourÂ Emergency Services DepartmentÂ recently underwent a major facelift. With 23 full capacity beds and 4 pediatric rooms, we are proud to have the most modern and up to date emergency room in the area. With a commitment to quality, efficient, patient care, our Emergency Department continues to average the area's shortest wait times and fastest treatment times while experiencing significant volume growth.
At theÂ Human Motion Institute - Joint & Spine Center, patients can expect the highest level of orthopedic care available. Our goal is simple: to return our patients to normal function as quickly and safely as possible. To reach this goal, the medical professionals at the Human Motion Institute enlist a comprehensive, leading edge approach to the prevention, assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal injuries. By combining extensive clinical expertise with a compassionate, caring treatment philosophy, we have created a program known for its quality of care.
Doctors Hospital is more than just a facility that cares for sick patients; it is one that gives back to the community in multiple ways. From health fairs with free screenings to volunteer hours donated by our staff members, we are always looking for ways to help others outside of our hospital doors. We continue to support many community-wide organizations on a hospital level; a sustained commitment that is essential to our mission and vision as a hospital. We look forward to continuing support of these valuable organizations for years to come.
As for Augusta, there's no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there's something special about our community, something that can't be replicated in any other place.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia's second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.