Gastroenterology Opporutnity in Wichita, KS
Ascension Medical Group Via Christi, Kansas’ largest health care provider, is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join their group in Wichita, Kansas.
- Join a group of 2 Gastroenterologist and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
- 18 month guaranteed salary with production incentives
- $550,000 for new graduates
- $600,000 for experienced physicians
- Adjoining surgery center and highly skilled support staff available including lab, radiology, anesthesia, and 2 nearby motility labs
- In-house marketing team and practice manager support to help build your practice
- Up to $150,000 signing bonus and monthly stipends available
- Rotating call group and collegial relationship with on-site hospitalist team to help provide a work-life balance
- Visa support available for 2020 candidates
- Affiliation with the University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Family-friendly metropolitan area of approximately 500,000.
- #1 Best Place to Live the Good Life Cheaply by Forbes.com.
- Low cost of living, excellent amenities including a new airport, award- winning schools, affordable housing, and diverse economic base.
- Lively downtown district with one of a kind restaurants and shops
- Home to four university campuses including the University of Kansas School of Medicine and Wichita State University.
Ascension Medical Group Via Christi, P.A. includes more than 200 providers practicing in more than 40 specialties across Kansas. The Clinic is the state’s largest multi-specialty group practice and is accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care. Our providers see more than three quarters of a million patient visits annually.
Building on the commitment and vision of our ten founding physicians, we continue to focus on putting the patient first and continuously improving the quality of the services we provide. Each day we renew our commitment to working together for your good health.