Seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified OB/GYN.
• Established private practice experiencing 400 deliveries (30% C-Sections); averaging 10-12 major surgeries/20-30 minor cases monthly.
• Call coverage enhanced by OBG hospitalist program making for a 1:4 rotation.
• 24/7 MD/CRNA anesthesia coverage; Neonate coverage.
• Modern 157-bed hospital with a self-contained Women’s Center composed of 9 LDRP rooms, C-section suite, Level I Nursery.
• Latitude to live in a southern Nashville suburb or a more semi-rural setting (within 40 minutes of Nashville off major Interstate)
Horizon Medical Center has served the medical needs of Dickson, Humphreys, Hickman and Perry counties since 1958. The facility provides 24-hour emergency services, surgery services, women's services, cardiology, rehabilitation, intensive care, oncology and pediatric services. It sponsors an extensive freestanding Occupational Medicine Clinic, as well as satellite rural clinics. Horizon Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and is a current recipient of the Tennessee Quality Award.
Middle Tennessee is well known for beautiful scenery, communities rich in history, a mild four-season climate and outstanding entertainment. Dickson is home to the new Renaissance Center, an educational learning center open to the public.
Nashville, the capitol of Tennessee, is a thriving metropolitan city located within 40 minutes of Dickson off Interstate 40. Modern Physician Magazine listed Nashville as 7th on "The List" of the top 75 places to run a medical practice in the country. Items highlighted include: population growth, malpractice premiums, Medicare reimbursement, labor costs, state income tax (TN has none) and education attainment were criteria used in the ranking.
TriStar Horizon is a 157-bed community-based medical center accredited by The Joint Commission. Starting with a small group of physicians in 1958, TriStar Horizon medical staff has grown to over 300 members representing more than 20 specialties. All are board certified or board eligible. TriStar Horizon has proudly provided quality healthcare to Dickson and surrounding counties for more than 50 years.
• TriStar Horizon Medical Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and has also been recognized as a Top Hospital in Quality by The Joint Commission.
• Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
• The Rehabilitation Unit earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Certification in Stroke Rehabilitation.
• Recognized by The Joint Commission for three consecutive years as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures including Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Pneumonia, Stroke, Surgical Care and VTE.
• Honored with an “A” safety score by The Leapfrog Group for three consecutive years
• The Emergency Department at TriStar Horizon is projected to see 44,000 patients in 2015. In addition to the 26-bed main campus ED, a freestanding emergency department opened in June 2015 at the satellite campus. TriStar Natchez ER is an 8-bed, 24/7 full service emergency room staffed by board-certified emergency physicians and is currently seeing over 40 patients a day.
• TriStar Horizon and Natchez Imaging Center offer state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging capabilities including Radiology, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine (TriStar Horizon only), a Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory and Digital Mammography (Natchez Imaging). The American College of Radiology awarded TriStar Horizon and TriStar Natchez Imaging Center Accreditation in MRI, CT and Ultrasound and awarded TriStar Horizon Accreditation in Nuclear Medicine
• TriStar Horizon’s Heart Care includes a cardiac cath lab, a chest pain center that earned national certification as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and an outpatient cardiac rehabilitation program. It is the only hospital between Nashville and Jackson with an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
• Cancer Services are a part of the Sarah Cannon Cancer Center network of TriStar Health, which is fully accredited by the American College of Surgeon. This network is the area\'s most comprehensive cancer program, offering the latest in research-based treatment with multiple locations in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky.
• Other services offered include an intensive care unit, medical/surgical unit, inpatient rehabilitation, and women\'s services.