Join Established Hospitalist Service in Superb 314-Bed Full Service Community Hospital
- 18 shifts per 28 day schedule which include:
--Only 1-2 call nights/block—nocturnist coverage for most nights
--4 “day call” per block
--most days rounding 7-4:00 p.m.
- Only 1 weekend in four on average
- Average 15-18 patient panel
- Base salary of $215,000
- Performance bonus up to $40,000
- Unlimited wRVU-based productivity bonus as well
Paid Time Off
- Total of 31 paid days off per year which includes:
--3 weeks paid vacation
--Additional 3 days paid time off for CME
--Another week off at Christmas or New Year’s each year
- Excellent benefits (including CME funds)
- Student loan assistance available
- Opportunities to teach medical students (for additional stipend)
- Opportunity to participate in ICU “intensivist-type” rotation (for additional stipend)
- Procedures optional
Medical director with 8 years longevity with the group
East Alabama Medical Center is a 314-bed regional referral center including a 26-bed skilled nursing facility, with an active medical staff of more than 155 Physicians. The Medical Center serves a five-county area and offers programs and services in nearly every medical specialty, including a full range of Inpatient and Outpatient procedures. With over 2,700 employees, East Alabama Medical Center is the area’s second largest employer.
Additionally, EAMC has been the recipient of numerous accolades relating to quality patient care, as well as the distinction of being rated as Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for two consecutive years, until Fortune changed its eligibility criteria for 2003, disallowing governmental agencies.
The medical profession is a calling ideally suited to your skills, goals and character. Your career was well chosen. Where you practice, and where you live and thrive, should be too. Many of the finest in the medical field have found their place at East Alabama Medical Center (EAMC). They’re uniquely situated where they can offer the best quality of care to their patients while experiencing the best quality of life for themselves and their families. You too, can have all the amenities you need to achieve a fulfilling work life balance. As a professional at EAMC and a resident of the beautiful
Auburn-Opelika area, you’ll form tight-knit relationships with colleagues and neighbors alike. And every day, you’ll have the opportunity to make lives better, inside and outside the hospital.
You’ve already chosen the perfect field for you.
Now choose the right place to grow.
For more details on EAMC, check out our Recruitment Brochure.
Check out our video!
Live Well in the cities of Auburn and Opelika.
Enjoying the people and environment around you is what the Auburn-Opelika area is all about. Not too big. Not too small. And right in the middle of things you want to do.
- Top 10 in MSA for attracting business - Auburn-Opelika ranked in Top-10 U.S. MSAs for attracting business by Site Selection Magazine, 2015
- 7th on Forbes Best Small City for Jobs - Forbes named Auburn-Opelika MSA 7th "Best Small City for Jobs in the Country", June 2015
- 6th in Milken Institute Best Performing Small City - Auburn-Opelika MSA ranked 6th among small cities in The Milken Institute's "Best Performing Cities: Where America's Jobs are Created & Sustained", 2016 report
Our Community is top ranked on: