Hospitalist Opportunities at Texas Health Resources
We are currently recruiting hospitalists for one of our flagship facilities, looking for candidates immediately available.
- MD or DO candidates
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certified or board eligible candidates only
- Currently Texas state license is very helpful
- Must be familiar with Epic
- Currently practicing candidates preferred
- Employed position by Texas Health Physicians Group, a group of over 100 hospitalists across the Dallas/Fort Worth "Metroplex"
- Our health system drives reliable care by using standard order sets and standard processes
- Competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered.
- We do not have 7 on/7 off schedules at any of our facilities.
Don't forget to mention that you saw this ad on PracticeMatch.com
Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients.
Through THPG, Texas Health Resources is more than just a network of hospitals - it is now a full health system with the opportunity to provide unparalleled healthcare coverage to North Texans.
Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.