Seeking Gastroenterologist in MS-Lucrative base, Sign on, Stipend and Loan Repayment
- GI Lab is conveniently located in a 215-bed acute care hospital.
- GI group currently has 3 providers but one is going to retire soon.
- Established physician and patient referral base.
- GI Lab provides wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for digestive disorders, including ulcers, gastroesophageal relux disease (GERD), colon cancer and inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis).
- GI Lab has been dedicated to the performance of endoscopic and other gastrointestinal procedures for more than 30 years.
- Treatments and services: BARRX, esophageal manometry, PET, esophageal dilation and iron IV injection
- Employed opportunities with attractive base salary plus productivity incentive.
- Well established Adult Hospitalist program that has been here for 20 years and handles the GI admissions.
- 3 Intensivists with our system.
- A liaison with Rush Health Systems, a system comprised of 7 hospitals and 30 physician practice locations serving a market with a population of approximately 350,000.
- New affiliation with Ochsner Health Systems and installing EPIC in 2020.
Full medical malpractice insurance, plus reporting endorsement (tail coverage).
Employee benefits provided by Rush, including:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensure, dues and appropriate subscriptions.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000.
Excellent compensation and recruitment package available which could include stipends, sign-on bonus or student loan repayment.
A mid-sized town of about 45 to 50,000. Located on two interstates, it is centrally located and is close to several major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours) and Destin, FL (5 hours). It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating. For a small town, Meridian offers an abundance of cultural events including world-class performances in the Mississippi State University Riley Center for Education and Performing Arts encompassing a fully restored Grand Opera House; a Symphony Orchestra; and a brand new museum- the Mississippi Arts & Entertainment Center- that opened in April 2018 and celebrates MS artists, both past and present.
Check out the links below to see all that Meridian has to offer!
And of course, our website: Rush Health Systems