AllianceHealth Woodward is seeking a BE/BC Urologist for an employed position.
- Hospital provides the only surgical services in 90 mile radius
- Hospitalists support call
- Office space is currently available
- 5 surgical suites readily available
- J1 and H1B visa assistance available
AllianceHealth Woodward has achieved recognition for excellence and attained awards for Top Performer on Key Quality Initiatives from The Joint Commission for 2011 – 2014, Excellence Through Insight Award for Employee Satisfaction 2013, 2014 and Physician Satisfaction in 99th percentile as measured by Health Stream Research.
AllianceHealth Woodward is located in Woodward, OK approximately 2 1/2 hours northwest of Oklahoma City. Woodward has a strong and diverse economy and is the retail and trade hub for a large geographic region. It is home to Crystal Beach Park which boasts an array of recreational activities including: lake access, waterpark, fishing, mini golf, paddle boats, amphitheater and rodeos. There are also several higher education programs in the area - including the Woodward campus of Northwest Oklahoma State University.
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Woodward Regional Hospital is an 87-bed acute care hospital located in Woodward, OK, in Northwest Oklahoma serving the tri-state area.
- The hospital provides a wide range of outpatient and inpatient services, including Radiology, Lab, 24-hour ER, Physical and Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Home Health & Hospice, Chemotherapy, Diabetes Management and more. Woodward Regional Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- 5 surgical suites
- Surgical block time available
- Experienced CRNA’s
- Employee satisfaction 93% satisfied or very satisfied (97th percentile)
- Physicians 100% satisfied or very satisfied in 2012
- Top Performer Award for Surgical Care and Pneumonia by JCAHO
- Hospitalist program
- ER staffed with dedicated physicians
- Woodward voted a finalist for "Friendliest Communities in America"
- Hunting destination for region quail, turkey, deer, and falconry
- County unemployment 3%
- Strong local economy based on oil, wind, agriculture, and gas energy
- Service area 35,000; Woodward’s population 14,000
- Safe progressive community with museums and parks
- Great for family style living with numerous children/youth sports & activities
- Golf, swimming, hiking, boating available at area parks
- Numerous higher education resources