Gastroenterology Opportunity - Thriving Independent Hospital in Pennsylvania
Growing employed physician group is seeking to recruit (1) Gastroenterology physician to join the team of practice providers in a thriving community hospital located in Lewisburg, PA.
- Seeking to add one physician as continuing to expand/change to meet patients’ needs.
- Full scope adult GI services at clinic across from Evangelical Community Hospital including a state-of-art endoscopy center.
- Six (6) medical exam rooms and two endoscopy procedure rooms.
- EGD and colonoscopy are performed, utilizing Olympus equipment.
- Utilizing the hospitalists for all admissions, only do consultative work at the hospital, Average consults 10-15 per week, Hospital Call 1:4, Telephone Call 1:5
- Full 3-year AAAHC accreditation, ASGE Center of Excellence
- Family oriented practice; active in the community, Quality of Life over Quantity of Time
- New graduates welcome!
Not able to assist with visas at this time.
Evangelical Community Hospital is a non-profit, non-denominational, acute care hospital that employs 1,900 individuals and has more than 170 employed and non-employed physicians on staff. The Hospital is licensed to accommodate 132 overnight patients, 12 acute rehab patients, and 18 bassinets. Signature services include Orthopaedics, Cardiovascular Care, Women's Health, Surgical Services and Diabetes. The Hospital serves residents throughout the Central Susquehanna Valley, including those living in Snyder, Union, Northumberland, and Lycoming Counties.
Evangelical Community Hospital is located in beautiful Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Home to Bucknell University making it a quaint, amiable and vibrant university town.
- Cultural and recreational interests include historic Market Street, Victorian museums, art festivals, state parks and Bucknell's Weis Center for the Performing Arts, offering top caliber performances and speakers.
- Local talent is regularly on display at Lewisburg restaurants and coffeehouses. The community also features an original 1941 Art Deco movie palace, The Campus Theater.
- Top ranked public schools (top 4% in PA); low crime community; low cost of living; no traffic!