Psychiatry- Adult for Central MN- CentraCare
Join a busy regional practice of 7 Adult Psychiatrists & 4 Advanced Practice Providers with a service area of ~700,000.
- Well-established cohesive group with good retention
- 20 bed inpt unit (16 private beds) recently renovated
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program and outpatient office space
- ER and triage is covered by Behavioral Access Nurses & Psychiatrist
- Full complement of psychologists, social workers, & experienced nursing staff including DBT and easy access for CD treatment
- 3 child and adolescent psychiatrists & 3 Advanced Practice Providers
- Call will be 1:7, 8 weekends/year and 4 week nights/month
- Moonlighters help with weekend call
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package; 2 year guarantee & bonus program
- Loan forgiveness available
- Flexible general adult psychiatry with available areas of interest in consult services, geriatrics and chemical dependency, ECT, outpatient
- High rate of insured patients
Come live and practice in a collaborative community that is sensitive to the Mental Health needs of their people. Join physicians who value patient and family care as well as their own family time.
- Progressive, regional hospital located along the banks of the Mississippi River
- Serves a population of ~700,000 in a 12 county area and a population of over 920,000 in a 23 county area in Central Minnesota
- Level II Trauma Center, Licensed for 489 beds
- Caring, skilled professionals dedicated to delivering outstanding clinical outcomes and a superior patient experience.
- $225 million expansion includes a new ICU, CCU, surgical suites and private patient rooms
- “Truven Top 100” Hospital eleven times. St. Cloud Hospital is the only hospital in Minnesota that has received the Top 100 hospitals distinction 11 times.
- Magnet Award- Recognizing excellence in nursing since 2004
- 450+ physicians on medical staff
- Best Place to Work in Minnesota by the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal
- St. Cloud Hospital is part of the CentraCare Health, a non-profit, integrated health care system that includes 5 additional hospitals, 19 clinics, and six long term care facilities.
St. Cloud is a wonderful place to live, work and raise a family. You can take advantage of the events in Minneapolis/St. Paul, but live in low stress and relaxing community.
•60 minutes from Twin Cities
•Mini-Metro of 130,000 people
•Four season recreation
•Theatre and arts
•Excellent School options
St. Cloud Area Education Resources
St. Cloud School District 742
Sartell School District 748
Sauk Rapids/Rice School District 47
Diocese of St. Cloud Catholic Schools
St. John’s Prep
St. Cloud State University
St. Cloud Technical College
College of St. Benedict / St. John's University