Internal Medicine Physician for Columbia City, Indiana
Parkview Whitley Hospital located in Columbia City, Indiana is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join another to augment office based practice. The office would be located in the Medical Office Building attached to the hospital and also has a busy, well established Nurse Practitioner.
Parkview Health is proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio. As the region’s largest employer with over 11,000 employees, we are dedicated to improving the health and inspiring the well-being of our community. Our health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 312 locations.
Excellent benefit package including highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity, commencement bonus, paid relocation, student loan assistance, annual CME allowance, retirement contribution plan with match, flexible spending accounts, health insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability as well as many other non-traditional benefits.
Interested in learning more or submitting your CV? Contact Brittany.Thomas2@Parkview.com or (260) 266-2438.
- New Hospital Constructed: 2011
- Organizational Structure: Charitable, not -for-profit, community-owned hospital
- Member of Parkview Health since 1995
- Size: 155,500 total square feet (including attached Medical Plaza and Ambulance Building)
- Campus: 42 partially-wooded acres
- Beds: 30
- Medical Staff Members: 195 physicians
Columbia City, Indiana Highlights
Columbia City, Indiana has consistently ranked in the Top 20 cities in Indiana for Safety, Economic Opportunity and Prosperity. It is ranked the 7th Healthiest County in Indiana and 16th for Highest Quality of Life. The city continues to grow and offers a big city feel in a small town setting. To find more information about the city of Columbia City, visit the following websites:
Parkview Health is a not-for-profit, community-based health system serving a northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio population of more than 895,000. With more than 12,000 employees, we’re the region’s largest employer.
Parkview Regional Medical Center in Fort Wayne operates the Samaritan Flight Program and a hospital-based hospitalist and intensivist/eICU® program. Latest technology includes, daVinci® Robotic Surgery for cardiovascular, urological, gynecological and colorectal surgery and CyberKnife® at the Parkview Cancer Institute.
As northeast Indiana’s healthcare leader, our employees exemplify the values of Trust, Quality, Flexibility, Teamwork and Stewardship. Our corporate culture embraces the diversity of employees, physicians and patients within each facility.
Parkview employees and physicians have earned the following certifications and accreditations:
- Magnet status
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Certified Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Centers
- Accredited Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
Parkview Health is northeast Indiana’s largest not-for-profit healthcare provider, guided by a mission to improve the health of the communities we serve. Our clinical teams provide compassionate care, equipped with state-of-the-art technology and facilities.
Parkview Health Hospitals:
- Parkview Regional Medical Center, Fort Wayne, including:
- Parkview Hospital Randallia, Fort Wayne, including
- Parkview Huntington Hospital, Huntington
- Parkview Noble Hospital, Kendallville
- Parkview LaGrange Hospital, LaGrange
- Parkview Wabash Hospital, Wabash
- Parkview Whitley Hospital, Columbia City