United Regional Health Care System
- 1600 11th Street
United Regional is a technologically - advanced 325 bed hospital serving 230,000 friendly Texans. We are a not-for-profit, award-winning hospital with a medical staff of around 350 members. We are locally managed by a Board of Directors comprised of physicians and city leaders living in our community.
- Over 15,000 inpatient admissions annually
- Approximately 80,000 emergency room visits per year, including 20,000 trauma visits
- $70 million hospital tower opened in August of 2009, which includes all new surgical suites and a Diagnostic Imaging Center
- $27 million ED expansion completed May, 2017
- Trauma Center, Level II
- EPIC EMR in Hospital and Clinic
- 2135 employees
- 350 physicians
- 200 volunteers
United Regional is pleased to be able to reinvest in facilities, equipment and technology which benefits patient care. We are proud to offer some of the most advanced technology in the region so that patients can receive high quality care without leaving the community. Just a few of the technological advancements available at United Regional include:
- da Vinci Surgical Robot
- Hybrid Endovascular Suite
- IVUS (Intravascular Ultrasound)
- Mako Robot for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement and Partial Knee Surgery
- Navigation System for Total Joint Replacements
- Navigation System for ENT
- Mazor Robotic Neurosurgical Guidance System
- Zeiss OPMI Pentero Neurosurgical Microscope
- SPYElite Blood Flow Illuminator
- Epic EMR
- Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
- Knowledge-Based Medication Administration (KBMA)
- Knowledge-Based Charting (KBC)
- Automated Specimen Processor
- Chemistry Analyzer
- 3D Mammography
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
Wichita Falls provides the perfect combination of a home-town family feeling, a commitment to advanced medical technology, and opportunity to become financially successful and having a rewarding career in medicine. Here's some of the reason why:
- #1 in the nation for best cost of living!
- Average commute to work is 10 minutes
- 24 mile biking/jogging trail
- Near the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and Oklahoma City
- Various Outdoor Activities including but not limited to golf, cycling, boating, running and hiking
- Host of cultural opportunities including but not limited to professional symphony orchestra and ballet troupe, two community theater groups, two theaters for the performing arts, and opera house with live performances and art museums.
- Exceptional public and private education for your children.
- Wichita Falls was recently ranked among the country's top 10 best real estate markets.
- Live in an established neighborhood, golf course community, ranch setting or in one of the city's new housing developments.
- Community of 100,000 people. We have Target, Starbucks, and all the things you need to survive.