ThedaCare Medical Center - Waupaca
- 800 Riverside Drive
ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca is a 25-bed, Critical Access Hospital serving Waupaca and surrounding communities.
- 24-Hour Emergency Care - Board Certified Emergency Medicine Staff available 24/7, with close connections to ThedaStar in the event of a transfer to a higher level care facility is necessary.
- Family Birth Care with rooms designed to provide comfort to all family members.
- Swing Bed Program available to meet the needs of patients who no longer require inpatient care, but are not ready to go home.
- Rehabilitation Services, which provides a full range of services to treat mind, body, and spirit, offering an integrated approach to health and wellness.
ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca provides local care in a way that improves local access and enhances services in the community. State of the art Emergency Department averages 13,000 visits per year. 4 major trauma rooms and 4 minor exam rooms.
- OB, Med/Surgery
- Special Care Unit
- Ancillary services
24/7 Services include:
- Respiratory Therapy
- Radiology Coverage
Life in the Waupaca offers the perfect balance:
- Safe family friendly neighborhoods
- Great public and private schools
- Low cost of living
- Easy accessibility
- New construction
- Historic homes
- High quality of life
Waupaca is the place that can feel like home to every person, with even second homes of cottages in the woods or cabins by the water. A gem of Waupaca County is the Waupaca Chain O’ Lakes with its 22 interconnected, spring fed lakes offering an abundance of recreational opportunities from fishing to tubing and canoeing on its crystal clear waters. Waupaca also has multiple State Park trails perfect for camping, hiking, cross country skiing and snowmobiling. Waupaca also has a seasonal farmer markets providing fresh produce from local farmers and gardeners.
Waupaca Country Club
If you prefer a high class experience, the Waupaca Country Club is perfect for you. Nine challenging holes, par 72, slope 126, beautifully landscaped and maintained. PGA pro on staff, pro shop, driving range, power carts, chipping and putting practice greens, tennis court, dining and banquet facilities with a full bar.
The Waupaca School System provides a phenomenal Midwest education along with guiding students through “The Waupaca Way”.
Waupaca High School Stats (2016 - 2017):
- 724 Enrolled
- 95% Graduation rate
- 15:1 Student to teacher ratio
- 50/50 Male to Female ratio
- 20% Advanced Placement
- Central Wisconsin Airport - Mosinee
- Appleton International Airport - Appleton
- Austin Straubel Airport - Green Bay
- General Mitchell International Airport - Milwaukee
- Dane County Regional Airport - Madison
Modern interstate highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Appleton: 35 miles
- Chicago: 180 miles
- Green Bay: 60 miles
- Madison: 100 miles
- Milwaukee: 120 miles
- Minneapolis: 230 miles
- Stevens Point: 26 miles