ThedaCare Medical Center - Berlin
- 225 Memorial Drive
ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin (Formerly Berlin Memorial Hospital) is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital serving patients in Berlin and surrounding areas.
ThedaCare Medical Center Berlin Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Care - Board Certified Emergency Medicine Staff available 24/7, with close connections to ThedaStar in the event of a transfer to a higher level care facility is necessary.
- Family Birth Care with rooms designed to provide comfort to all family members. Water Birth is an option at this facility.
- Rehabilitation Services, which provides a full range of services to treat mind, body, and spirit, offering an integrated approach to health and wellness.
Located along the Fox River, Berlin is rich in history. Once the highway for French Fur Traders, Jesuit missionaries and a number of native American tribes, the river later became a major waterway for residents businesses and visitors. Today, the river offers recreation and family fun in each of the four seasons.
Riverside Park spans 38 acres and boasts a boat launch and fishing piers, a campground along its shores, and a frisbee golf course among other things. It is one of eight parks within the city boundaries, including three located along the river. In the winter, the river is part of the snowmobile trail throughout the area. Hiking, biking, or cross-country skiing along the Mascoutin Trail takes you through part of Green Lake County. If golfing is your thing, the 27-hole Mascoutin Golf Course, home of the 2009 Wisconsin State Senior Open, is ready and waiting for you!
Berlin is located in the northeast corner of Green Lake County in Central Wisconsin. The central location offers quick access to three state highways (23, 44, and 49), as well as U.S. Highway 41.
- Berlin Area School District
- Berlin Chamber of Commerce
- City of Berlin
- Green Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Green Lake Country
- Travel Wisconsin - Berlin
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
- Appleton International Airport
- Austin Straubel Airport - Green Bay, WI
- Central Wisconsin Airport
- Dane County Regional Airport
- General Mitchell International Airport
Modern interstate highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Appleton: 41 miles
- Distance to Oshkosh: 22 miles
- Distance to Green Bay: 74 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 90 miles
- Distance to Madison: 85 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 180 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 254 miles