ThedaCare - Advanced Practice Clinicians - Shawano, WI
- 100 County Road B
ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano is a 25-bed Critical Access Hospital, with an average daily census of 14 patients, and 2,000 admissions annually. It serves 21,000 emergency patients annually. In 2015, there were 300 inpatient surgical cases and 2,700 outpatient cases.
In 2015, a new hospital facility was built that combined both the hospital and clinic campus. The Shawano service area includes 35,000 residents of Shawano, Menominee, and Waupaca Counties. In addition to rehabilitation and inpatient services, ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano provides sports medicine services, diagnostic radiology services with CT and MRI, lab services, and sports medicine.
ThedaCare Shawano Services
- Sports medicine
- Diagnostic radiology
Shawano/Clintonville Call Group PROVIDERS:
- Christa Andrews-Fike, MD Medical School: University of North Dakota School of Medicine; Residency: University of Tennessee
- VikieMarie Cloutier, MD Medical School: University of Wisconsin, Madison; Residency: University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
- Andrew Collins, MD Medical School: University of Wisconsin Medical School (Madison); Residency: David Grant Medical Center
- Angela Divjak, MD Medical School: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health; Residency: University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Alisha Fahley, MD Medical School: University of Wisconsin Medical School (Madison); Residency: Duluth Family Practice Center
- Mindy Frimodig, DO Medical School: Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine; Residency: MSU/Sparrow Family Medicine Residency, Lansing, MI
- Beth Gillis, MD Medical School: Medical College of Wisconsin; Residency: St. Mary's Hospital, Milwaukee
- Derek Johnson, MD Medical School: Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara; Residency: Berkshire Medical Center/University of Massachusetts Medical School, Pittsburgh, PA
- Andrew Pahl, MD Medical School: University of Wisconsin Medical School; Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee)
- Kathleen Qualheim, MD Medical School: University of Monterey Medical School; Residency: Columbia Family Care Center, Milwaukee.
- Gregory Thatcher, MD Medical School and Family Practice; Residency: University of Kansas.
- Michael Williams, MD Medical School : University of Colorado School of Medicine Residency: McKay-Dee, Ogden, Utah
- Susan Franke, PA-C University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Rita Jerabek, APNP University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Jason Krueger, APNP Concordia University-Mequon
- Ann Pappendorf, APNP University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Angela Parmentier, APNP University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
SHAWANO COUNTY - Our beautiful surroundings and relaxed lifestyle provide the perfect backdrop for a memorable get-away full of recreational and cultural activities.
In Shawano Country there is so much to do & see for all ages. It's the perfect place to kick back and relax or kick it into high gear:
- 134 Lakes and multiple streams and parks; you can camp, hunt, fish, boat, sail, canoe, golf, downhill/cross country ski, hike, bird watch, and raft.
- 300 miles of marked snowmobile trails.
- 100 miles of Hiking/biking trails combined.
- 13,000 acres of public hunting grounds (state-owned Navarino Wildlife area)
- Shawano Lake, 6,000 acres of fresh water, any water enthusiasts dream.
- Wolf River, which offers world-class canoeing, tubing, and whitewater rafting.
Shawano Country is a place like no other with a unique mixture of culture and customs. Traditions are captured in festivals and celebrations, art exhibits and performances, and museums.
The residents of Shawano (population 8,298; county 40,664), the seat of Shawano County, enjoy a low cost of living and low crime rates. Shawano County's economic base includes retail, government, services, and manufacturing.
Five major highway systems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Appleton: 44 miles
- Distance to Green Bay: 30 miles