Located on the banks of beautiful Lake Okeechobee, Raulerson Hospital is a 100-bed acute care facility that has been serving the community of Okeechobee for more than 34 years. The Joint Commission recognized Raulerson Hospital as a 'Top Performing' hospital two years in a row on key quality measures, including heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care.
Every day at Raulerson Hospital our experienced care team of physicians and clinicians deliver prompt, professional healthcare services to our patients, with a personal touch. In our 24-hour Emergency Department the staff is always prepared to treat emergencies - big or small.
Our Radiology Department is accredited by the American College of Radiology in all 5 imaging modalities. The technologists and Radiologists at Raulerson Hospital are diligent and thorough and the diagnostic imaging equipment is state-of-the-art.
Our Surgical and Rehabilitation Departments both offer convenient In & Outpatient services to meet our patients' needs. Our Surgical Services Team performs many minimally invasive procedures using laparoscopic surgery. Rehabilitation services include one-on one therapy with a licensed Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapist. We're proud to offer our ER, Surgical, Radiology and Rehabilitation services for kids too!
The professionals at Raulerson Hospital take pride in delivering the quality care patients expect, in the friendly manner Okeechobee is well known for.
* Cardiopulmonary services
* Emergency medicine
* In & outpatient services
* In & outpatient surgical services
* Intensive care unit
* Kid-friendly ER
* Occupational health services
* Physical, occupational & speech therapy - for kids too!
* Radiology & diagnostic imaging
* Sleep lab
* Wound care
* Specializing in surgical services - including minimally invasive procedures - providing Okeechobee with convenient healthcare here at home
* Okeechobee's only 24/7-emergency services provider for kids and adults
* One of only 147 hospitals nationwide to be recognized by The Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures for 4 years in a row