- 555 East Cheves Street
Are you looking for a great career move? Great opportunity to create a satisfying work/life balance?
We have an opportunity that offers: Extremely competitive compensation package, including $50k sign-on bonus with relocation and additional incentives.
Mednax is seeking a BC/BE pediatric hospitalist for a new service at McLeod Regional Medical Center in Florence, SC. As one of our hospitalists, your responsibilities will include:
- Admissions and management of patients on the pediatric floor
- The group sees a wide variety of clinical conditions and offers pediatric subspecialty support along with our affiliated group of neonatologists and pediatric intensivists
- Covering the peds floor and the newborn nursery
- Call will be shared with another hospitalist creating a satisfying work//life balance
Florence, South Carolina is known as "A City of Character" and is a city brimming with history, character and southern charm. The weather allows for a higher quality of life for residents by providing the opportunity for outdoor recreation year round. Lovers of the outdoors appreciate the many scenic parks, golf courses, lakes, rivers and creeks in this region. Opportunities for academic excellence thrive in Florence. There are numerous elementary and secondary schools, both private and public, which provide quality educational opportunities. Residents enjoy some of the lowest property taxes in South Carolina and appreciate the gracious lifestyle and affordable housing options located throughout town. With a low cost of living, rich history, abundant natural beauty, strong economy, fantastic weather and friendly people, Florence is truly a great place to live.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.