- 950 N. Meridian Suite 600 | Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Indiana University Health
Challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient.
Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. IU Health’s unique partnership with one of the nation’s largest medical schools, the Indiana University School of Medicine, offers innovative treatments and therapies and remains a global leader in medical education and research. Comprised of hospitals, physicians and allied services dedicated to providing preeminent care throughout Indiana and beyond, IU Health is honored to be recognized in such high distinctions.
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 23 years in a row, including 3 adult specialties in the top 50, 5 specialties rated as high performing, and six procedures rated as high performing
- Indiana University Health's Academic Health Center in Indianapolis is U.S. News & World Report's top-ranked hospital in Indiana
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health nationally ranked in 10 out of 10 pediatric specialties by U.S. News & World Report.
- Indiana University Health is one of the largest employers in Indiana