Beaumont Hospital, Wayne
- 33155 Annapolis St.
Beaumont Hospital, Wayne opened 1957. It is 185-bed, full-service verified by the American College of Surgeons as a Level III Trauma Center.Specialty Services
Specialty Services Include:
- Emergency and Trauma Center
- Surgical Services
- Cancer Infusion
- Women’s Health Services
- Family-Focused Birthing Center
- Heart and Vascular Services
- Bariatric Services
• Emergency Center verified as a Level III trauma center by American College of Surgeons.
• The laboratory is certified by the College of American Pathologists.
• Radiology is accredited through the American College of Radiology in multiple modalities.
• The Wayne Breast Care Center is designated as a Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
Beaumont Hospital Wayne partners with the community and provides a variety of programs, such as:
- Heart Health and Diabetes Screening
- Diabetes Prevention Program
- Diabetes Personal Action Toward Health (PATH)
- Healthy Communities
- Cooking Matters
- Prescription for Health –
- CATCH Kids Club
- Child and Adolescent Health Centers
Wayne is located in Wayne County, Michigan and is home to more than 17,500 people. More than 11,000 people commute to Wayne daily to earn a living.
"Wayne Living" is overflowing with life-long friendships, neighborhood pride and incredible volunteerism. It's also about an outstanding commitment to the time-honored virtues of an honest day's work and family life – spiced with a whole lot of recreation.About Beaumont Health
Beaumont Health is Michigan’s largest health care system, based on inpatient admissions and net patient revenue. A not-for-profit organization, it was formed in 2014 by Beaumont Health System, Botsford Health Care and Oakwood Healthcare to provide patients with the benefit of greater access to extraordinary, compassionate care, no matter where they live in Southeast Michigan. Beaumont Health has total net revenue of $4.4 billion and consists of eight hospitals with 3,429 beds, 187 outpatient sites, nearly 5,000 physicians, 38,000 employees and 3,500 volunteers. In 2017, Beaumont Health had 175,688 inpatient discharges, 17,789 births and 574,591 emergency visits.