Family, Internal, Ped, & Weight Mngmt Nurse Practitioner Opportunities in Salem, Oregon area
2 - FAMILY MEDICINE / 2 - INTERNAL MEDICINE / 1 - OBESITY MEDICINE / 1 - Pediatric (separate listing)
Nurse Practitioner – Family Medicine – Out-Patient Private Practice - VI
- Current practice size is 1 phys, 1 NP, 3 PAs, 1 PMHNP, 3 Therapists, and 1 acupuncturist.
- Certified Tier 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- Preference for a FNP who has plenty of experience in the primary care setting.
- Seeking a BC Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner who enjoys practicing integrative medicine to join their very busy growing practice. Currently provide a lot of Women's Health Care.
- Prefer candidates with ability & desire to prescribe/care for all ages.
- Average 40 hours a week with 4 ten-hour days or 5 eight-hour days. See approximately 20 patients a day.
- Call – Telephone only. Weekday call: every 7 weeks, every other night. Weekend call: once every 7 weeks. Refer to Urgent Care and/or ED.
- Use the hospitalist system.
- Employed position.
- NextGen E.H.R.
- Benefits: medical, dental, 401K, CME time off, CME allowance, malpractice, life insurance, LTD, STD, 6 paid holidays. Competitive salary.
- Start date: Early 2020, negotiable/pending needs in 2020
Nurse Practitioner – Internal Medicine – Out-Patient Only - PBG
- Current practice size is 11 physicians, 3 NPs, and 40 staff. Join a practice that has been caring for patients in our communities for decades.
- Requirement of at least 2 years of NP practice experience.
- 4 days/week, average ~40 hours/week. See ~15 pts/day
- Use hospitalist system.
- Call 1:7 week nights, 1:8 weekends shared with providers in the office. 3 months of 1 night/week with 2 months of no call. Phone only.
- Partnership is available right away; NPs are in the partnership. Employment negotiable.
- Pharmacy in-house and full service lab
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, retirement plan available, 401K
- Start date: 2020
Nurse Practitioner – Family Medicine Private Practice –Indigent Care - SCID
- Practice size is currently over 80 providers. Main clinic houses full service laboratory and radiology departments. Physician owned clinics, have five facilities representing many specialties.
- Requirement of at least one year of practice experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Seeking a FNP-C who is a team player.
- Full-time, employed/salaried position (4 ½-day workweek). No OB. Out-patient clinic with friendly, caring atmosphere.
- Clinic Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm (option to work 9:00am – 5:30pm).
- Call: Telephone only; 5:00pm to 7:00am one day/week and weekend/month.
- No admits. Hospital privileges not required.
- Single hospital town.
- Excellent benefit package
Nurse Practitioner – Internal Medicine – Out-Patient Private Practice - TDCIM
- Current practice size is 14 physicians (FM, IM, & Surgery), 3NPs, & 3 PAs. A recognized Patient Centered Primary Care Home Tier 4 status with Meaningful Use achievement.
- Seeking IM Nurse Practitioners to join a well-established primary care, outpatient practice that has been part of our communities for decades. Join a group of providers that enjoy some of the same things you do such as: hiking, camping, gardening, fishing, running, golf, music, dancing, tennis, & church activities.
- Have your own panel of patients as well as care for patients with urgent needs.
- Requirement of at least 3 years of experience working as a NP.
- Seeking a NP experienced & comfortable with caring for patients from uncomplicated sinus infections to patients with multiple comorbidities. Board certification required. See 15 to 20 patients a day.
- Full-time, employed. 30 patient contact hours per week.
- Call is currently ~ 1:7. Weekend call is Friday – Sunday. Late clinic hours until 6:30PM on Mondays through Thursday – corresponding with on-call rotation. Saturday urgent care clinic coverage with on-call rotation from 8:00AM – 1:00PM.
- Use hospitalist system.
- In-house lab, x-ray, DEXA & CT scanning, ultrasound, mammogram, and cardiac testing.
- Very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to include: medical/dental/vision/ insurance, disability & life insurance, 401K, PTO, CME allowance & time off. Potential for: relocation assistance, signing bonus, and graduate student loan repayment.
- Start Date: As soon as possible
Nurse Practitioner – Medical Weight Management Out-Patient
- Seeking a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner to join this very busy growing practice!
- Focus on the complexity of obesity; collaborate with PC providers. Realistic goal setting, stress management & counseling, real food, body composition monitoring, etc.
- Current practice size: 1 MD, 2 NPs, 1 LCSW, 1 RD, 3 MAs, & referral coordinator.
- Full time employed position. 4 days a week. Average 40 hrs. /week with 32 pt. contact hours. Clinic open Monday – Friday. Care for pts of all ages.
- See an average of 14 – 15 pts/day. Patients by referral only.
- Each provider leads an informational and/or training session for pts twice a month.
- Specialty training/certification not required.
- Call: None
- NextGen EHR
- New graduates welcome!
- Very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K, CME time off & allowance, 8 paid holidays, disability & life insurance.
- Start date: As soon as possible!
Independent Physician Associations (IPAs) allow physicians to work collaboratively with other physicians - share insights, resources, data - while maintaining autonomy.
The mission of WVP Health Authority, part of the Mid Valley Independent Physicians Association (MVIPA), is to preserve and promote the wise use of health resources in Marion and Polk Counties, enhance the ability of physicians to act as patient’s advocates, and assure a sound and ethical business environment that promotes flexibility and the pursuit of appropriate opportunities.
WVP Health Authority has approximately 530 members practicing primary and specialty care serving Salem, Santiam, Silverton, and West Valley hospitals.
The Willamette Valley is in the heart of the renowned Oregon wine country. This is an outstanding place to live and work with so many opportunities for medical professionals and an abundance of activities and events to enjoy all year long from the great outdoors to the arts.
Our family oriented communities feature excellent public and private schools from pre-school to post-graduate.
In as little as a two-hour drive or less, you can be in the high desert, 45 minutes to downtown Portland, one hour or less in the mountains or at the beach, and in as little as 10 minutes be experiencing a leisurely tour of breweries & wineries that abound among the rolling hills of the Willamette Valley.
Not to mention, of course, the medical community here is well rounded and diverse with a full range of services.
|E-mail:||Click here to e-mail.|